The first glimpse of Baby Bolduc

The first glimpse of Baby Bolduc
My First Glimpse of Baby Bolduc

Friday, October 12, 2012

Counting down the days for Jeremiah's first Halloween!

Jeremiah, I was sitting in my living room watching some football( who me..watch football..NEVER) and I asked your Mom for a new picture and your momma sent me some of the cutest pictures ever! Its almost Halloween and everyone is getting in the spirit, and yes my little bullfrog that means you too. I recently went shopping with your Mom for your costume and boy...the costumes are either really really big or they were very girlie...So I love what your mom picked out for you! You are going to look adorable in it! In the meantime of course your mommy has bought you other cute little hats to wear and this Jeremiah is my favorite pic for Halloween so far! If you look close enough you will see the little horns on your hat! You my bullfrog make the cutest little monster EVER!

I love you Jeremiah
Aunt Lindsay

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment